Creamy Chicken Florentine Pasta recipe is a delicious and satisfying dish with tender chicken, vibrant spinach, and a creamy sauce. This recipe combines classic Italian flavors with a creamy twist, perfect for weeknight dinners and special occasions. Get ready to indulge in a plate of comforting and flavorful pasta that will leave you wanting more.
What Is Creamy Chicken Florentine Pasta?
Creamy Chicken Florentine pasta is a mouthwatering dish with delicate chicken, new spinach, and a thick, creamy sauce. Another interpretation of the Italian pasta dish is “Pasta alla Fiorentina.” In this recipe, the chicken is cooked until it is delicate and thrown in a rich sauce with Parmesan, garlic, heavy cream, and sautéed spinach.
The meal is typically served with cooked linguine or fettuccine for a hearty and filling supper. Because of the harmonious combination of flavors and surfaces of the chicken, spinach, and rich sauce, smooth chicken Florentine pasta is a well-known choice for pasta lovers.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
- Cooking the chicken: 10-15 minutes
- Cooking the pasta: 8-12 minutes
- Preparing the sauce: 10-15 minutes
- Total time: 40-45 minutes
- Yield: 3-4 servings
- Difficulty level: Easy
How Do You Make The Creamy Chicken Florentine pasta recipe?
Essential Ingredients For Creamy Chicken Florentine pasta recipe:
- 1 pound of little cubed boneless, skinless chicken bosoms
- Olive oil, 1 tbsp
- 10 grams of margarine
- Three minced garlic cloves
- one tablespoon of dried basil
- a half-teaspoon of dried oregano
- a half-teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon discretionary red pepper drops
- Dark pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- New child spinach, 4 cups
- weighty cream, 1 cup
- Ground Parmesan cheddar and a portion of a cup of chicken stock
- 8 ounces of fettuccine
Instructions For The Creamy Chicken Florentine pasta recipe:
Adhere to the bundle’s directions to cook the fettuccine. Dispose of in the wake of depletion.
Add the spread and olive oil to an enormous skillet over medium intensity. Add the chicken solid shapes after the space has softened. Cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until golden brown and well cooked.
In the same skillet as the chicken, combine the minced garlic, dried basil, dried oregano, dried thyme, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes once fragrant.
In the skillet, mix the new child spinach until it has wilted.
Heavy cream and chicken broth should be added. As you bring the mixture to a simmer, stir it occasionally.
The Parmesan cheese should be melted and blended into the sauce to make it creamy.
Add the cooked fettuccine to the skillet and toss until the pasta is canvassed in rich sauce.
Serve hot and sprinkle with additional grated Parmesan if desired. Enjoy your delicious Creamy Chicken Florentine Pasta!
Additional Tips For Creamy Chicken Florentine pasta recipe:
- Other pasta, like linguine or spaghetti, can be utilized instead of the fettuccine.
- Sun-dried tomatoes or roasted red peppers would enhance this meal even further.
- You can substitute whole milk or cream for heavy cream to improve the recipe slightly.
- To promise it is superb, try setting the chicken well with salt and pepper before cooking.
- For the best flavor and surface, use fresh spinach. On the other hand, you can utilize frozen spinach, yet you should initially defrost and deplete it.
Precautions For Creamy Chicken Florentine pasta recipe:
- To lower the chance of food illness, thoroughly cook the chicken.
- Accepting for a moment that you’re using dried pasta, attempt to cook it according to package headings and channel for quite a while before adding it to the skillet.
- The spinach can become soft and lose its brilliant green color if overcooked. Be careful not to overcook it.
- You can thin the sauce by adding more chicken stock or pasta cooking water, assuming it is excessively thick.
- If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, check the ingredients in the recipe and make any necessary adjustments.
Nutrition Facts Of Creamy Chicken Florentine pasta recipe:
|Saturated Fat||13 g|
5 Best Variations Of Creamy Chicken Florentine pasta recipe –
1. Pasta with Shrimp Florentine:
You can use seafood broth instead of chicken broth and substitute shrimp for the chicken. The remainder of the recipe is unchanged.
2. Vegetarian Florentine Pasta:
You can make a veggie lover form of this recipe by utilizing plant-based margarine, milk, and Parmesan cheddar. Tofu or seitan can also be used in place of chicken.
3. Mushroom Florentine Pasta:
Add sliced mushrooms to the skillet with the chicken for an earthy flavor. Additionally, mushroom broth can be utilized in place of chicken broth.
4. Pasta with Spinach and Artichoke Florentine:
You can add artichoke hearts to the skillet alongside the spinach for a delectable, tart flavor. Vegetable broth can also be used in place of chicken broth.
5. Pasta from Florentine:
Cook the chicken, garlic, and spices in a single pot before adding the pasta, spinach, broth, and spices. Cook everything over low heat until the pasta and the sauce are smooth.
Creamy chicken Florentine pasta is a heavenly and encouraging dish that consolidates delicate chicken, new spinach, and a smooth sauce. It is a popular choice for weeknight dinners and special occasions due to its delightful flavor and texture combination. Creamy chicken Florentine pasta is sure to please, whether you want a filling meal or to wow your guests.
Its rich sauce, tasty chicken, and energetic spinach offer a magnificent eating experience that will leave you longing for more. Take pleasure in the delicious and reassuring flavors of this traditional Italian dish.
People Frequently Ask Questions
Can an alternative pasta be used?
Absolutely! This recipe typically calls for fettuccine, but you can use any pasta you like, such as linguine, penne, or spaghetti.
Can bone-in chicken be substituted for boneless chicken?
Bone-in chicken can be used, but the cooking time may vary. Verify that the chicken is cooked through before adding the other ingredients to the skillet.
Can I substitute lighter cream for heavy cream?
Heavy cream can be used instead of half-and-half or whole milk if you prefer a lighter sauce. However, the sauce might not be as thick and creamy as you would like.
Could I enhance the Florentine chicken pasta with extra vegetables at any point?
Certainly! You can enhance the flavors and textures of this recipe by including other vegetables, such as bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, or mushrooms.
Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
The creamy chicken Florentine pasta is best eaten immediately, but you can make the sauce and store it in the refrigerator. Cook the pasta separately and combine when ready to serve. While stirring, heat the sauce gently over the stove to prevent separation.
Can the remaining food be frozen?
Pasta dishes with cream-based sauces shouldn’t generally be frozen because they could isolate and become watery when defrosted and warmed. After being prepared, the creamy chicken Florentine pasta should be consumed within a day or two.
1 thought on “Creamy chicken Florentine pasta recipe: Easy Making Instructions”