Cheesecake factory spicy chicken chipotle pasta recipe is a quick and easy meal that is perfect for busy days. This meal is served at the cheesecake factory, but it could be made home with your favorite pasta, chicken, cheese, and chipotle seasoning.
This recipe makes a lot of food, so you can freeze any leftovers or make them in batches for this week’s dinners. It will only take about 15 minutes to complete, making it perfect for weeknight meals or busy weekends when you don’t have time to cook extravagant meals.
What is the spicy chicken chipotle pasta recipe?
The Cheesecake factory spicy chicken chipotle pasta recipe is a delicious chicken and pasta dish with a spicy chipotle flavor. This is a beautiful meal on busy days or weeknights when you don’t have time to cook many elaborate meals. It’s quick, simple, filling, and delicious, so it’s great for kids too.
This dish is a take on chicken fettuccine alfredo, which is one of the most popular recipes in restaurants. With some extra spice and chicken, this recipe adds a twist to your favorite recipe. The chipotle seasoning adds a unique flavor that you probably have never tasted before.
How To Long Will It Take To Prepare?
- Prepare time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 25 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 3-4
How to make a spicy chicken chipotle pasta recipe?
- 5 ounces of boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Two tablespoons of olive oil
- One teaspoon of paprika or chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Two tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of honey
- One red bell pepper chopped
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- One tablespoon of minced garlic
- One tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1-pound penne pasta
- Two tablespoons of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup adobo chipotle paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 2/3 cup peas
- 3/4 cup chopped asparagus
- Two tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups freshly grated parmesan
Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken until browned. Add garlic powder, paprika, and cumin to cook for 3 minutes or until the mixture is thoroughly combined.
Add the pasta sauce, lime juice, black pepper, coriander, and oregano, and mix well to combine. Continue cooking for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
In a separate skillet, cook red pepper, onion, and garlic in 1 tablespoon of butter over medium-high heat. Add heavy cream and chili powder to it. Mix well. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the sauce becomes thick. Add lime juice, honey and adobo paste it-season with salt to taste and set aside.
In a small skillet, melt the butter. Add the peas and asparagus to the skillet. Stir until they are warm. Add the pasta to 2 quarts of boiling water and cook for 8 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
Drain the pasta and add it to a large serving bowl. Top with red pepper tomato sauce, peas, asparagus, cilantro, and parmesan cheese. Toss to combine well. Serve immediately or at room temperature.
- Cook the red pepper, onion, and garlic in 1 tablespoon of butter instead of olive oil.
- If you have time, you can use a pot for cooking the dish instead of stirring over medium heat. Then add heavy cream, lime juice, and half of the adobo sauce. Simmer for 10 minutes or until thick.
- The Cheesecake factory spicy chicken chipotle pasta recipe tastes delicious if you add a scoop of sour cream or salsa.
- You can use any pasta that you want in this recipe. Just use the ingredients’ measurements to ensure it will taste as delicious as possible without being too spicy for your taste buds.
- You can also use harder cheeses like asiago or fontina in this recipe if you don’t like parmesan cheese.
Precautions For Recipes:
- Before adding pasta sauce, you must cook the chicken with lime juice, spices, and garlic powder. You will also need to cook it with the pasta sauce before adding heavy cream and adobo paste because otherwise, you will have difficulty combining everything at the end of cooking.
- You can use vegetable or chicken stock instead of heavy cream. You can also use canned or jarred pasta sauce to make this recipe fast if you don’t have time to make your own.
- You can use a jalapeno pepper or chipotle pepper powder instead of using chipotle paste if you want the dish to be spicier without the smoky flavor that the adobo paste has.
- You can replace the heavy cream with half-and-half or whole milk or even hot water if you want to reduce the calories in this dish.
- This recipe uses honey instead of sugar, but if you want a sweeter taste, use white sugar, maple syrup, or agave nectar instead of love.
Nutrition facts of spicy chicken chipotle pasta recipe:
|Total fat||35 g|
|Dietary fiber||6 g|
5 Amazing serving ideas spicy chicken chipotle pasta recipe-
1. Pasta with tomato, basil, and pesto sauce:
This is an Italian-style pasta dish. You can use any pasta you have, and you also have to mix the pesto sauce in it. Basil gives an excellent taste, and the pesto gives a little smoky flavor to this dish.
2. Spicy chicken pasta with vegetables and cream sauce:
This is a simple dish that you can prepare quickly on busy days. Add the vegetables, cheese, and chicken to the pasta sauce. The mixture of all these ingredients gives a delicious taste to this pasta dish, and it’s also healthy because you are adding fresh vegetables.
3. Pasta primavera with broccoli, asparagus, and spinach:
Pasta primavera is an elegant vegetarian pasta recipe that you can prepare if you have homemade pasta sauce in your refrigerator.
4. Whole wheat macaroni and cheese:
This is a straightforward recipe for anyone who likes macaroni and cheese, but instead of using regular pasta, you can use whole-wheat macaroni in this recipe.
5. Macaroni and cheese pasta bake:
It is almost the same as option 3, but you need to use regular macaroni instead of whole wheat macaroni in this recipe. If you have kids at home, kids will love this dish because it is creamy and cheesy.
Can I add more milk or heavy cream if the dish is too thick?
You can add more milk or heavy cream if you stick to the sauce ratio in this recipe. You can also add water to cook the pasta in a pot. Just use 1-2 cups of water when cooking in a jar.
Why does the pasta stick together when cooked?
You can get the same excellent results in this recipe by using the stove-top method instead of boiling in a pot. This happens because of water displacement.
You have to stir the pasta a lot before cooking it in boiling water, and that also attracts the water when you are cooking it.
What can I do to prevent the hard, dried-out texture in homemade pasta dough?
Avoid overworking the dough. Use only as much flour as necessary to prevent sticking. As the pasta dough dries, it should become more elastic, not brittle.
If you start with cold, wet dough and then work on it while it is still freezing, it will be easier to work with and will minimize the chance of sticking.
How do I make dry pasta, not mushy?
Dry pasta should not be cooked in excess water. It needs only enough water to cover it. Also, you have to add a pinch of salt when cooking dry pasta because this helps the strands separate during cooking. This makes the texture of dry pasta less mushy while retaining its firmness and bite.
What is the best pasta to make a spicy chicken chipotle pasta recipe?
The best pasta to make this recipe is fettuccine. It has more surface area than most pasta types and is also very flat, which means the chicken broth and red pepper tomato sauce will stick to it easily.
How Do I Make This Recipe Gluten-Free As Well?
The best way to create a gluten-free version of this recipe is to replace the pasta with gluten-free pasta. If you have time, you can also avoid using flour while kneading the dough.
Does the pasta have to be cooked in boiling sauce or water for the best texture?
You will have the best texture if you cook the pasta in boiling sauce or water because the sauce has a better chance of sticking on the pasta since this makes this dish so good.
Also, letting the pasta cook in boiling sauce or water will cause it to absorb more flavors from other ingredients in the container.
How Can I Make This Recipe Tastier?
You can add more garlic or onion powder if the dish is not spicy enough. Add red pepper flakes to the pasta sauce if you want a spicier dish.
What Can I Substitute For Chicken?
You can substitute it with ground beef, sausage, or pork. Also, you can add other ingredients such as bell peppers, mushrooms, corn kernels, or broccoli to make this dish more colorful when cooking.
Can I use dry herbs or seasonings instead of heavy cream in this recipe?
You can use any herbs or seasonings that you want. You can use basil leaves, oregano leaves, thyme leaves, tarragon leaves, etc. You also have to take care while adding them to the sauce because they will add flavor and color to the dish if you add them correctly.
How To Store spicy chicken chipotle pasta recipe?
You can store this recipe in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. You can freeze it for two months. You will have to cook it thoroughly, place the bowl in an airtight container, and then put it in the freezer.
How Do I Reheat the spicy chicken chipotle pasta recipe?
You can reheat this recipe in a microwave for 2 minutes. You can also reheat it in a pot on the stove by adding a few tablespoons of water.
This spicy chicken chipotle pasta recipe is not only delicious and spicy, but it is also very healthy. Since it contains fresh vegetables, cheese, chicken, and pasta, you can eat this dish anytime you want to eat a delicious dinner or lunch.
It’s easy to cook, and it is also very affordable. So, get a few ingredients and start cooking this delicious pasta recipe for dinner.