When looking for a delicious meal, one of the best chicken recipes to make is grilled chicken. Texas roadhouse grilled chicken recipe is a very easy dish to make at home. Many people enjoy this tender and juicy chicken recipe with a side of bread.
You can use your favourite oils, spices, and seasonings to create unique flavours. Summer is the perfect time to share an amazing grilled chicken recipe from your kitchen with family and friends.
What is the Texas roadhouse grilled chicken recipe?
Everyone will enjoy this perfect picnic or camping recipe for chicken. We often serve this recipe to our family and friends when they visit, which is one of our favourite things to do.
The Texas roadhouse grilled chicken recipe is a simple dish of grilled chicken with a fresh salad, and it’s the perfect meal for both adults and kids. If you feel like having a chicken dinner, then this recipe is something that you should try.
If you are making this recipe for a family dinner, I recommend using a few different barbecue sauces to add variety and flair to your meal. You can also adjust the seasonings to match your taste and specific needs.
How Long To Will It Take to Prepare?
- Prepare time: 15 min
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 1-2
How to make a Texas roadhouse grilled chicken recipe?
- 4-6 Chicken breasts
- 1 Squeeze Lemon
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 cup Thyme, fresh
- 1/4 cup Parsley, fresh
- 1/2 cup Rosemary, fresh
- 2 tsp Sage, Dry powdered
- Olive oil
Lay the chicken breasts on a plate and cover each with a slice of lemon. Add some olive oil, rub it over the chicken and set aside for 20 minutes to marinate.
Add the flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to another plate. Coat each chicken breast in this mixture and place it on a scale again.
Grill, the chicken for about 15 minutes per side or until a nice brown colour appears on each breast.
While grilling the chicken, mix 1/4 cup of fresh Rosemary, thyme, parsley, and sage and set aside for later. After about 20 minutes, the chicken should become brown on both sides.
Once done cooking, lay each breast on a plate and top it with the herb mixture from earlier. Add the herb mixture over the top of the chicken breast. Drizzle olive oil on top.
- Take the chicken off the grill and cut it into pieces when they are still cooking. This will help retain the juices and make removing them more accessible.
- Use flour to baste the chicken as you cook it to create a nice crispy skin underneath.
- I do not recommend using oil as a coating; this recipe is perfect with olive oil.
- You can serve this recipe with any dressing for your salad, like Italian, Thousand Island, Ranch, or Caesar.
- Chicken should be cooked to the minimum internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The chicken should be initially marinated in the flour mixture and then grilled to ensure the outside is crispy and browned.
Precautions for Recipes:
- For your safety, use gloves when cooking with herbs. Use long-handled spoons and spatulas when removing cooked food from the grill.
- If you grill with charcoal, have a bucket of water ready for emergencies, as fires can quickly start.
- You will need a meat thermometer to ensure your food is fully cooked. Always have a fire extinguisher and 911 on speed dial in case of emergencies.
- If you don’t have a thermometer, turn the chicken pieces over often to ensure it does not get overcooked.
Nutrition facts of Texas roadhouse grilled chicken recipe:
The 5 best variations of the Texas roadhouse grilled chicken recipe:
- You can add a little wine to this recipe’s marinade.
- You can cut the ranch dressing on your salad to make it healthier. However, if you cannot find this dressing, you can also use Italian, Caesar, or Thousand Island dressing.
- Use a rub on the outside of the chicken and grill it for about 15 minutes per side to get a nice crispy skin. I suggest using olive oil before cooking to give the skin a golden colour.
- Try using homemade Italian dressing instead of ranch dressing if you have it available.
- If you are worried about your weight, you can lessen the amount of ranch dressing on top of your salad to make it healthy.
What are the health benefits of the Texas roadhouse grilled chicken recipe?
The health benefits of this recipe are that it is a general recipe with a lot of protein, iron, and fatty acids. These all help your body to function correctly, but they also help strengthen your immune system.
It would help if you also had plenty of vitamin B, which can be found in this recipe to keep the brain functioning well. If you do not follow a healthy lifestyle, purchasing organic foods and using olive oil as part of your diet can help you feel much better.
Can I use salt instead of black pepper on the outside of my grilled chicken breasts when grilling it?
It would help if you used black pepper. You can use salt on the inside of your grilled chicken breast before cooking it.
Salt has a chemical reaction that makes meat turn grey when added to it before cooking, so you want to avoid this if you want your food to look good.
Which grill is better to use, charcoal or gas?
To cook a great-tasting grilled chicken, you must use charcoal briquettes. Many people use too much lighter fluid on the gas grill, which causes the chicken to taste like chemicals.
However, charcoal is natural and will not taint your food when cooking it.
Is it gluten-free?
If you are wondering if this recipe is gluten-free, then the answer is yes, it is. Gluten is a protein found in wheat, rye and barley. People who have celiac disease cannot eat foods that contain gluten.
What are some excellent side dishes for grilling with this recipe?
You can eat your grilled chicken with any side dish that you want. The most popular side dishes include potato salad, macaroni, cheese, coleslaw, mashed potatoes, and corn.
Which herbs are used in this recipe for grilled chicken?
The herbs that are used in this recipe for grilled chicken are Rosemary and sage. These are herbs that have a lot of health benefits to help the body function properly.
What is the best temperature to grill chicken at?
The best temperature for grilling chicken is about 425 degrees Fahrenheit. You don’t want to grill the chicken too long because it can turn into dry meat.
If you use thinner meat, then this will happen a lot more.
Is it healthy for children?
Children should be eating healthy foods. Grilled chicken is a great alternative to fried chicken because it is more beneficial and contains less fat than fried food.
If you give your children grilled chicken, then it will be a part of their everyday life.
Can I marinate this recipe for an entire day?
Grilling is a simple cooking method. You should always marinate and cook vegetables or meat on the grill because it helps to retain the juices in your food.
Also, it produces a lot of rich aromas and flavours that, when added to the grilled chicken, make it taste good.
How many times should I grill each side of my chicken?
You will grill the chicken with this recipe for about 5-7 minutes per side. However, when grilling it, you should flip it over one or two more times to ensure that the pieces are cooked on both sides.
How do you make the Texas roadhouse grilled chicken recipe healthy?
You can make this recipe for grilled chicken healthy by using olive oil instead of butter or margarine. You can also cut the amount of ranch dressing by half when you are making your salad.
How to store the Texas roadhouse grilled chicken recipes?
Always store your chicken in the fridge if it is still hot from the grill and if it is not to be eaten immediately. If you are going to keep it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, then place the chicken on a salad.
You can also wrap it in plastic before placing it in your fridge to avoid any food odours escaping from the chicken.
[su_button Id= download url=”https://megachickenrecipes.com/waffle-house-grilled-chicken-sandwich-recipe/” target=”blank” size=”10″ center=”yes”]Click Here[/su_button]
The Texas Roadhouse grilled chicken recipe is a popular one. It can be made at home and is relatively easy to make. You can modify the recipe to your tastes by adding different vegetables or herbs to the marinade or by changing the amounts of ranch dressing that you use when making your salad.
The healthy benefits of this recipe are that it has plenty of protein, iron, and vitamin B for the brain, which will keep you feeling great throughout your day.
If your weight is an issue, you can add more salad when eating the chicken. This will help you to keep a healthy diet without feeling hungry.