Stuffed chicken breast grill recipes are a delicious meal to prepare for dinner with your family and friends. It’s a chicken breast stuffed with Ham and cheese, wrapped in bacon, and then grilled. You can also use other ingredients like pesto, guacamole, jalapenos, etc., to make the stuffing more flavorful.
The step-by-step Stuffed chicken breast grill recipe is written and explained very quickly. I have listed some essential tips so you get a detailed explanation of what ingredients to use, how much each component is, etc.
What are the Stuffed chicken breast grill recipes?
A whole chicken breast is stuffed with a tasty filling of cheese, Ham, and bacon then it is grilled to perfection. This is a top-rated recipe that requires no special skills to prepare it. Although it takes time to prepare the stuffing and grill the chicken, the formula is quite simple.
The recipe I have listed here uses Ham and cheese as the primary stuffing ingredients. But you can also use pesto, guacamole, etc., in which case you will not need any additional toppings before serving.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
- Prepare time: 10-15 minutes
- Grill time: 20-25 minutes
- Total time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 4 to 6 people
How to make Stuffed chicken breast grill recipes?
Essential Ingredients For Stuffed chicken breast grill recipes:
- 4-6 Chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 4oz Wilted Baby Spinach
- 1 tsp Steak Seasoning blend
- 12-14 slices of Bacon
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Salt to taste
Directions For Stuffed chicken breast grill recipes:
Take your boneless, skinless chicken breasts and place them in a bowl. Pour Steak Seasoning blend over them. Rub the chicken breasts with a steak seasoning blend.
Take ¾ of Wilted Baby Spinach leaves and soak them in water for 5-10 minutes. Squeeze out the water from the spinach leaves and pat dry with a paper towel.
Cut the boiled lean bacon into smaller pieces depending on the thickness of the bacon you like to have for your Stuffed chicken breast grill recipes.
Take one chicken breast and place it in front of you with the thick side facing down. Make a deep slit on the broad side and spread some spinach, Ham, and cheese.
Roll up the chicken breast (along with stuffing) and secure it with a toothpick. Do the same for other chicken breasts. Take the bacon strips and wrap them around the chicken rolls to cover them completely (Smokey bacon flavor).
Place the stuffed chicken rolls on a non-stick grill pan and place it on a burner of your oven, as shown in the picture. Close the door and set the temperature to 350 degrees F or 180 Celsius. Let it cook for 20-30 minutes or until the desired level of doneness is reached.
Drain out the juices and reserve them in a bowl. Take the chicken rolls out and let them rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Additional Tips For Stuffed chicken breast grill recipes:
- Use a non-stick grill pan and place it on the burner of your oven, as shown in the picture, to prevent sticking.
- The amount of meat used as stuffing depends on how much you like your stuffed chicken breast grill recipes, so you can use as much or less filler as you want.
- You can keep any leftover chopped bacon and mayonnaise in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days and serve later if needed.
- If you like more cheese stuffing, use Green Pepper Jack Cheese instead of American Cheese.
- Use Chef Greg’s Rub (it contains added salt) if you do not have killer hog rub and Seasoning.
- You can also use alternative stuffing ingredients like pesto, guacamole etc., for a more exciting meal.
- Use different flavours of bacon depending on your taste preference or what you find in the store to give your stuffed chicken breast grill recipes some variety (for example, maple bacon, honey bacon, etc.).
Precautions For Stuffed chicken breast grill recipes:
- Spray oil or butter on the grill pan to prevent sticking.
- Do not fry or grill your stuffed chicken breasts indoors (such as grilling them in your oven or using an indoor grill) because it can create smoke which can be unhealthy for you and your family. You can use a gas or charcoal grill outside to avoid this problem if you are uncomfortable using the oven method.
- Do not over-stuff your chicken breasts; otherwise, you will have difficulty rolling them up, and they may burst while cooking.
- Do not overcook the stuffed chicken breasts in a non-stick pan; they will risk burning.
- If you do not like the flavour of bacon, Ham, or cheese, then you can use alternative items like pesto, guacamole, etc., to make your Stuffed chicken breast grill recipes more delicious.
- When applying ingredients like basil or pepper as stuffing, you have to add salt separately because these ingredients already contain salt, so adding them separately won’t make a big difference in flavour.
Nutrition Facts Of Stuffed chicken breast grill recipes:
|Saturated Fat||19 g|
|Trans Fat||0.1 g|
7 Healthy Benefits Of Stuffed chicken breast grill recipes-
1. Healthy Heart:
Salted bacon is an excellent source of potassium; this ingredient helps maintain the proper blood pressure level in our body. Potassium also plays a role in lowering the risk of high blood pressure.
2. Healthy Bones:
They contain plenty of calcium and other minerals like manganese, phosphorus, copper, and magnesium that support healthy bones by preventing osteoporosis.
3. Healthy Skin:
It improves the skin complexion by increasing its elasticity and boosting collagen production of your skin cells so you can get rid of wrinkles faster.
4. Healthy Joints:
It is an excellent source of vitamin B6 and other healthy ingredients like zinc, selenium, and iron that boost joint health. It also helps to improve the texture of your skin.
5. Healthy Digestion:
The presence of vitamin C in it boosts the rate of digestive enzymes. It propels digested food to your intestine so you can get rid of digestion-related issues fast and efficiently.
6. Healthy Weight:
It contains extra sodium that helps you maintain your proper weight, so you do not struggle with too many pounds.
7. Healthy Energy Levels:
It boosts oxygen to the brain and muscles of your body so you can read faster and think more clearly. Your energy levels will also be increased so you will feel more active in all your daily activities.
The Stuffed chicken breast grill recipes are a healthy and delicious alternative to use in daily cooking. It can be easily prepared at any time of the day and provides you with various health benefits.
If you have any other questions about the recipe or how to use it for your cooking, please write them down in the comments below. We will try them out and provide you with further information.
People Frequently ask questions
What Kind Of Cheese Should I Use For Stuffed Chicken Breast Grill Recipes?
We chose to use American Cheese in this recipe since it has a mild flavour that blends well with the other ingredients. Depending on your taste preference, you can also use other types of cheese (soft, hard or even blue).
What Is The Ideal Temperature For Stuffed Chicken Breast Grill Recipes?
We recommend cooking it at 350 degrees F because it will allow you to make them crispy but not burn them in a non-stick pan.
Should I Drain The Excess Grease After Cooking?
Since you are using a non-stick pan, you should not worry about the excess grease from the chicken breasts. You can clean it up with a spoon or a paper towel.
What Should I Do With The Leftover Bacon?
You can use it at another time in another recipe, or you can keep it in an airtight container and freeze it until you are ready to use them (You can use it later on a salad or topping for your pasta).
What Can I Substitute For The Bacon?
If the flavour of bacon bothers you, then you should consider using other ingredients like grilled chicken breast, grilled shrimp, sautéed mushrooms etc.
How Long Does It Take For Stuffed Chicken Breast Grill Recipes To Be Ready?
It will take about 30 minutes until it is done and ready to eat (you should reach 165 degrees F inside the centre of the chicken breast).
How Do I Store This Dish?
You can store it in your refrigerator for up to 2 days. Alternatively, you can freeze them if you will retain them longer (up to 3 months) and use them later when needed.
How Can I Reduce The Fat Content Of This Recipe?
You can use low-fat cheese or skip it to avoid extra calories. You can also use less bacon and lower the butter in your non-stick pan.
What Are Other Ways That I Can Prepare This Recipe?
Besides using a non-stick pan for cooking them, you could also use a grill pan or an oven if you would like to.
How Do I Reheat Stuffed Chicken Breast Grill Recipe?
You can reheat them in the oven at 200 degrees F for 5-6 minutes. Alternatively, warm them up quickly at 350 degrees F in a shallow pan.