Pineapple chicken grill recipe is a delicious dish that will please anyone with a big appetite. It goes well with grilled pineapple and honey-grilled chicken, making it a great central piece for summer grilling.
Combining the sweet taste of pineapple and the salty honey-roasted chicken makes for a unique flavour to match any setting. This dish is perfect for when you have company this summer or just make it to be eaten alone.
What Is the Pineapple chicken grill recipe?
The pineapple chicken grill recipe is a combination of two different recipes. One is grilled chicken, a popular dish that can be made in various ways. It also goes well with vegetables, such as onions and peppers.
The other recipe is pineapple, another wonderfully sweet tropical fruit that can be eaten in many of your favourite dishes. When these two are combined, they create an explosion of flavour you have never tasted.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
- Prepare time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 35-40 minutes
- Total time: 55 minutes
- Serves: 4
How to make Pineapple chicken grill recipe:
Essential Ingredients For Pineapple chicken grill recipe:
- Four chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 8 oz can pineapple rings (juice drained and reserved)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- One teaspoon of fresh ginger (minced)
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- Four cloves garlic (minced)
- One teaspoon of hot sauce (optional)
- One lime (zested and juiced)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions For Pineapple chicken grill recipe:
In a large bowl, combine the chicken breasts, pineapple rings, brown sugar, ginger, soy sauce, garlic, hot sauce, lime zest, juice, and pepper. Stir everything until it is combined well.
Allow the chicken to marinate for at least two hours in the refrigerator.
When ready to cook the chicken, heat your grill to medium heat and place it on it. Cook the chicken for about five minutes before turning them over to cook for another five minutes.
After another five minutes, flip the chicken over and cook for another five minutes.
Check to see if the chicken is done by using a meat thermometer. The internal temperature should be at least 165 degrees before removing them from the grill.
Allow the chicken to rest for at least five minutes before serving. This will let all of the juices set in and make it juicier, giving you a more flavorful piece of food.
Additional Tips For Pineapple chicken grill recipe:
- This dish goes well with grilled pineapple and honey-grilled chicken, making it a great central piece for summer grilling.
- Combining the sweet taste of pineapple and the salty honey-roasted chicken makes for a unique flavour to match any setting. This dish is perfect for when you have company this summer or just make it to be eaten alone.
- Try to use the freshest quality chicken you can find because buying from a local source will be better than buying prepared ones.
- The pineapple chicken grill recipe will taste better if you serve it with a cup of soup, such as green bean, vegetable or chicken noodle soup and some crusty bread.
- You can make the dish with chicken breasts and thighs, but the same marinating ingredients will be used for all of them.
- You can experiment by using different types of pineapple rings available in stores or even slices of fresh pineapple if you can find them at your local farmer’s markets or in the season when local farms sell their produce.
Precautions For Pineapple chicken grill recipe:
- If you have never cooked with pineapple, it’s probably best to stick to the chicken and not bake the fruit. It’s a very different flavour from other fruits, so it may be best to cook with the fruit you know how to cook.
- If your family is on special restricted diets, be careful of how much pineapple is added (although it’s just a fraction of the amount).
- This dish also has some salt, so be careful if anyone has a heart condition.
- If you have never grilled pineapple before and are worried about the flavour being too strong, add a bit of orange juice!
- If you can, try smoking the chicken the night before and using this recipe the next day. It adds a ton of flavor to what is already a delicious recipe.
- 6. When you are done grilling, don’t throw out all of your unused pineapple juice! It’s great in smoothies and mixed with other juices to make them sweeter without adding sugar!
- When you store the leftover pineapple, don’t store it in the refrigerator if it was previously cooked or frozen due to some enzymes that change its flavour dramatically.
Nutrition Facts Of Pineapple chicken grill recipe:
|Fat Total||9.4 g|
|Carbohydrates total||28.2 g|
|Carbohydrates from sugar||1.7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.3 g|
7 Healthy Benefits Of Pineapple chicken grill recipe-
1. Healthy Heart:
The pineapple chicken grill recipe is a great way to eat pineapple because it contains a minimal amount of fat and is low in sodium. It is also rich in Vitamins A and C, but be careful not to add too much salt when adding the marinade. The type of salt you use will impact the health benefits it offers.
2. Relieves A Headache:
Combining honey and ginger helps relieve headaches, one of the most common ailments people experience at this time of year.
3. Lowers Blood Pressure:
Consuming pineapple provides a significant amount of potassium which helps lower blood pressure levels.
4. Improves Digestion:
Honey contains zinc which helps improve our body’s digestive processes, making the pineapple chicken grill recipe a massive winner in terms of health benefits.
5. Enhances The Immune System:
The pineapple chicken grill recipe is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, which are very important to strengthen the immune system and ward off sickness during winter.
6. Helps Treat Burns:
The enzyme in pineapple helps treat wounds and burns, which is very important to know if you will cook with it.
7. Treats Cancer:
Asian cultures have been using fresh pineapple to treat Cancer for years, so add this recipe to your arsenal against Cancer.
The pineapple chicken grill recipe is no doubt an excellent dish to eat! The pineapple marinade has a sweet taste, and the honey gives it a savory touch. To be honest, I’m pretty shocked at how much I like this dish because it’s not what
I would typically think of as “pizza,” so I love having this one on my list of everyone’s favorite words to try this summer. I hope you liked my blog post on the Pineapple chicken grill recipes.
People Frequently ask questions
What Marinade Can I Use For Grilled Chicken With Pineapple?
There are two methods of making grilled chicken with pineapple. The first one is to mix the marinade, pineapple, and chicken inside a glass bowl. Cover the ingredients with wax paper and plastic wrap and refrigerate them overnight.
Can I Let The Pineapple Cook In The Marinade?
The pineapple has enough sugar to cook up fine, even if you don’t cook it right away! You can even add a little water to the marinade if you want extra moisture while cooking.
Can I Use Kiwi Instead Of Pineapple When Making Grilled Pineapple Chicken?
Grilled pineapple is a sweet dish, but you can substitute kiwi for a little bit of the sweetness. Or, you can swap out the kiwi for a different fruit! You can also replace the chicken with pork tenderloin or kebabs.
What Else Can I Add To Pineapple Chicken?
This dish is delicious, but you can always add a few extra ingredients. Try adding a touch of garlic or some curry powder for some flavour. When eating your pineapple chicken, you can add some spinach, mushrooms, or nuts for different varieties.
What Are The Benefits Of Grilled Pineapple?
Grilled pineapple is high in Vitamin C, A, Potassium, and antioxidants. It is also high in fibre and low in sodium. It is a good source of calcium and magnesium.
Can I Make Grilled Chicken With Pineapple In My Oven?
Yes, you can use your oven to make grilled chicken with pineapple. Start marinating the chicken first and put it inside the range for about an hour at 350°F until it is cooked. Then, place the pineapple chunks over it and cook them together for another 20 minutes.
How Long Should I Cook My Grilled Chicken With Pineapple In The Oven?
You should cook your grilled chicken with pineapple recipe in the oven until the chicken is no longer pink, which should take around 10 minutes. To cook a larger piece of meat, you must adjust the time according to each report.
Can I Cut My Meat Into Cubes For This Recipe?
Yes, you can cut your meat into cubes before cooking it. You can put them on a cutting board and cut them into the required pieces. After that, you can grill them in the oven.
How Big Should The Pineapple Chunks Be?
You must ensure that you use chunks of pineapple no smaller than 1 inch in diameter. If it is too small, it will not cook through and give you a crunchy texture when you’re eating your grilled chicken with pineapple recipe.