Ninja foodi grilled chicken breast recipe is one of the few recipes that will delight and surprise you. Unlike most chicken recipes, this one doesn’t have to be cooked in an oven or over a stovetop. Instead, it only needs to be grilled! And even though this recipe is quick and simple, the ingredient list is surprisingly long.
The goal with Ninja foodi grill chicken breast recipes is to make either four or eight pieces at once. This way, you’ll have enough for a small family meal without having too many leftovers afterward.
What are the Ninja foodi grill chicken breast recipes?
The Ninja foodi grill is a new electric kitchen appliance that lets you get dinner on the table in 5 minutes with no mess. This electric kitchen device is easy to use and easy to clean.
It has a digital cooking timer, adjustable temperature control, and five cooking functions. This makes it one of the most convenient ways to cook dinner.
How To Long Will It Take To Prepare?
- Prepare time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 3-4
How to make Ninja foodi grill chicken breast recipes?
- 3-4 chicken breasts cut into strips
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp Adobo Seasoning
- 1 tbsp paprika and cayenne pepper
Cut any fat away from chicken breasts, and cut each piece of chicken breast into strips.
Mix garlic powder, black pepper, salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. You can either mix these ingredients or sprinkle them over the chicken strips.
Make sure that all the cooking plates are clean and oiled. Place all the chicken strips on the first cooking plate and grill for 5 minutes on high heat.
Grill the chicken in batches, occasionally turning until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees on a thermometer.
Turn the strip and grill another 4-5 minutes on low heat. Make sure to turn it every couple of minutes so that every side can be grilled.
The exact process with all the chicken strips. When they’re all done and ready, let them cool down for a few minutes and serve.
- This recipe is excellent for any chicken, but the chicken breast is a great choice.
- Instead of paprika, you can also use chili powder or Cajun seasoning. You’ll only need 3-4 tablespoons to get the same results
- If you want to make more than four or eight pieces at once, you can use a thinner chicken breast that can be cut into larger pieces. For example, if you have a rib eye steak or sirloin steak on sale, you can use that instead of chicken breasts in this recipe.
- Put each piece of chicken on aluminum foil before you place it on the grill. This will make the cleanup process more accessible, and you won’t have to worry about cleaning out the cooking surfaces as often.
- Try grilling all the chicken strips at once and either eat them as is or serve them with a sauce like mayonnaise, ranch dressing, or barbecue sauce.
Precautions For Recipes:
- This recipe is for chicken cut into strips first, then cooked on the Ninja foodi grill. The results will differ if you change it and put the whole chicken breast inside. It won’t taste bad, but it might take longer to cook than is recommended above.
- You might want to check the temperature of your Ninja foodi grill several times while grilling the chicken. If it’s at a high temperature, you can reduce the heat slightly. Also, to ensure that it won’t burn, use a thermometer to ensure that it’s 165 degrees before taking them off.
- Make sure to let them cool down completely before serving, as they’ll be easier to handle when they’re at room temperature.
- You might want to make this recipe the night before and heat it the next day since it doesn’t keep well.
- Suppose you aren’t using a Ninja foodi grill. This recipe is not recommended because it will not work correctly if you use a stovetop or oven instead of an electric cooking appliance.
Nutrition Facts of Ninja foodi grill chicken breast recipes:
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||7 g|
5 Amazing serving ideas Ninja foodi grill chicken breast recipes-
1. Serve with a sauce:
If you want the chicken to taste even better, try serving them with a delicious and flavorful sauce.
2. Serve it with a side dish:
If you like having a big plate of food on the table, try serving these chicken strips with a side dish like baked potatoes, rice, mashed potatoes, and some fresh vegetables.
3. Serve it with a dip:
You can also serve these chicken strips with a dip like peanut sauce. Just mix the peanut butter and clam sauce, then add cream cheese and chill it in the refrigerator for several minutes to get more of an ooze-like consistency.
4. Add bacon:
Bacon is another great way to make everything taste better, and adding some slices of bacon over the top of these chicken strips will make them taste better and look even more appealing on your plate.
5. Add it to your sandwich:
Try adding it on top of your regular bread to make them taste even better and make your sandwich even more appealing. You can also use this for sliders or sub sandwiches.
How to make Grilled Chicken Strips without drying them out?
Preparing the chicken strips is very easy. Mix garlic powder, black pepper, salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. You can either mix these ingredients or sprinkle them over the chicken strips.
Make sure that all the cooking plates are clean and oiled. Place all the chicken strips on the first cooking plate and grill for 5 minutes on high heat. Grill the chicken in batches, occasionally turning until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees on a thermometer.
How do you grill chicken breast in the Ninja foodi grill?
Method 1 for Grilling: Place all the chicken strips on the first cooking plate and grill for 5 minutes on high heat. Grill the chicken in batches, occasionally turning until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees on a thermometer.
Method 2 for Grilling: In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, black pepper, salt, paprika, and cayenne. You can either mix these ingredients or sprinkle them over the chicken strips.
How to make Grilled Chicken Strips?
Prepare Ingredients: Cut any fat away from chicken breasts, and cut each chicken breast into strips: mix garlic powder, black pepper, salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. You can either mix these ingredients or sprinkle them over the chicken strips.
How do you keep the chicken from sticking to the grill?
It’s essential to let the chicken rest for at least 15 minutes before grilling it. This will keep it from sticking to the grill and help lock in all of the moisture inside so that it doesn’t dry out as much.
After that, ensure you oil whichever part of your grill you plan on grilling them on.
How do you make chicken breast in the air fryer?
To cook a chicken breast in the air fryer, place it on a baking sheet and slide it into the machine-Preheat the machine to 400 degrees F. Close the lid.
Wait approximately 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of your chicken breast. Check for doneness by inserting a thermometer into it; it should read 165 degrees F before it’s done.
How long does it take to cook chicken on an air fryer?
You can let the chicken cook for as long as you want, but the longer you cook it, the more it will dry out. For a two-piece chicken breast, cook it for 15 minutes. For a four-piece chicken breast, cook it for 25 minutes.
What are the health benefits of Ninja foodi grill chicken breast recipes?
Making these delicious grilled chicken strips has many health benefits, which is why it’s a top-rated recipe.
They’re not only tasty but healthy too. Chicken breast is a very lean protein source, which means that eating it will protect your heart and blood pressure and lower your cholesterol level. It’s also a great source of Vitamin B12, iron, zinc, and selenium.
How do you store Ninja foodi grill chicken breast recipes?
To store this recipe, it’s best to use them within three days, but you can also keep them for extended periods. If you want to store this chicken strips recipe in the fridge or the freezer, then make sure that they are placed in an airtight container and stay fresh for several days.
How To Reheat Ninja foodi grill chicken breast recipes?
If you have some leftovers, you do not need to worry about them being spoiled. The best way to reheat them is by placing them in a microwave for approximately 2-3 minutes.
Grilled Chicken Strips are great appetizers, and they taste amazing. These chicken strips can be served anytime, making a great dinner or a filling lunch.
If you want fast and easy recipes, then these chicken strips are an excellent option because they are delicious and straightforward.
1 thought on “Ninja foodi grill chicken breast recipes: Easy Directions”