Chick fil a grilled chicken sandwich recipe It’s hard to imagine that any chicken sandwich could be better than a Chick fil grilled chicken sandwich, yet they’ve managed to create something even more delicious.
The secret is the marinade. It tastes like the Chick fil sauce, which is practically its food group in some circles. To make this dish at home, you’ll need to leave it in the fridge for as long as possible-overnight would be ideal.
What is the Chick fil a grilled chicken sandwich recipe?
Chick fil grilled chicken sandwich recipe is one of the most sought-after items on the Chick file menu. It is also one of the most popular fast-food sandwiches.
This easy and delicious sandwich recipe has been passed down from generation to generation thanks to its versatility, ease of preparation, and downright deliciousness. And while it tastes great right off the grill, it’s still good cold or reheated.
How Long Will It Take To Prepare?
- Prepare time: 10-15 minutes
- Grilling time: 15-20 minutes
- Total time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
How To Make Chick fil a grilled chicken sandwich recipe?
Essential Ingredients For Chick fil a grilled chicken sandwich recipe:
For the Chicken
- Chicken breast
- 14 g (1 tbsp) mayo
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- Pinch of thyme
- Black pepper
- One clove of garlic. crushed
For the sandwich
- Multigrain bun
- Bacon, cooked
Honey Mustard BBQ Sauce
- Two parts Mayo
- Two parts BBQ sauce
- 1 part Honey
- 1 part Mustard
- Black pepper
- Salt (if needed)
Directions For Chick fil grilled a chicken sandwich recipe:
For the Chicken
Mix the mayo, lemon zest, thyme, and pepper in a bowl. Add the chicken breasts to this bowl and mix well to coat. Leave for 2-3 hours in the fridge or overnight.
Lightly grease a grill pan with olive oil or butter and heat it over a medium flame. Cook the chicken breasts until they are at medium temperature with no pink bits left inside; this should take around 15-20 minutes, depending on your grill pan, flame intensity, etc.
Flip it out of the bowl onto a chopping board and chop it into cubes. Keep it aside.
For the sandwich
Cut off the top of the bun and then cut off a tiny bit from the bottom so that it sits flat on a plate. Toast lightly under an open grill or broiler. You can toast both sides of each burger separately in a grill pan to make them crisper.
Toast the top of the bun as well. Spread some mayo evenly on the bottom of the bun.
To make this sandwich a little more interesting, add a slice of tomato between two pieces of bread. Apply a generous amount of chicken marinade on this sandwich and then layer with lettuce and bacon, followed by about another tbsp of honey mustard sauce and another tbsp of BBQ sauce.
Place the top of the bun on top and serve.
Another variation you can make is to leave out the tomato and bacon and add some lettuce along with a few chopped grilled onions to make it more filling. You can also add some extra lemon juice for that extra kick.
Additional Tips For Chick fil a grilled chicken sandwich recipe:
- Chick fil grilled chicken sandwich just tastes better when it’s hot. If you want your sandwich to stay warm, it’s a good idea to wrap your burger in foil or put it inside a preheated bag.
- For best results, marinate the chicken overnight in the fridge so that all the flavours and juices seep into it.
- It’s also a good idea to keep the chicken warm while it’s being grilled so that the meat doesn’t get cold quickly. You can save the remaining chicken pieces under a preheated grill or use an electric heating pad.
- If you don’t have a grill pan, you can use a frying pan to fry your chicken breasts.
- If you’re looking for alternatives to the Chick fil grilled chicken sandwich recipe, you can also make a sandwich with grilled chicken, lettuce and tomatoes. If you like onions, you can add them as well.
- It’s a good idea to keep your sandwich buns warm and toasted until you’re ready to eat them. You can keep them in a paper bag or inside the foil.
- Another option is to leave out the tomato and bacon and add some lettuce and a few chopped grilled onions to make it more filling. You can also add some extra lemon juice for that extra kick.
Precautions For Chick fil a grilled chicken sandwich recipe:
- Always rub your meat with a paper towel before grilling it to eliminate any excess marinade.
- Keep an eye on your food while you’re cooking; turn it over after every minute or two so that both sides cook evenly.
- You don’t have to use mayo for this recipe; you can use any other sauce for your sandwich, such as ketchup, mustard and BBQ sauce.
- When cooking more than one chicken breast at the same time, cook them on different parts of the grill pan, so they don’t stick together when they get cold.
- If you want to make this incredible sandwich, you can make it the night before and let it sit in the fridge until you’re ready to eat it. It will taste even better if left in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- Don’t worry about your grilled chicken getting cold since it can be kept warm by cooking them separately on different parts of the grill pan (as mentioned above) or using an electric heating pad.
Nutrition Facts Of Chick fil grilled chicken sandwich recipe:
|Total Fat||29 g|
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0.1 g|
7 Healthy Benefits Of Chick fil grilled chicken sandwich recipe-
1. Healthy Heart:
The chicken breasts in this recipe are a great source of Vitamin B6, which helps to reduce bad cholesterol and keep good cholesterol levels in check.
2. Healthy Bones And Teeth:
Chicken breasts are an excellent source of Protein which is an essential part of the bone-building process (significantly when you’re growing up). They are also a good source of calcium, and other minerals that contribute to healthy teeth and bones.
3. Healthy Muscles:
Chicken breasts are a good source of lean Protein and amino acids, which contributes to the growth of muscles.
4. Healthy Skin:
Proteins, minerals and vitamins A, E, B1, thiamine and B6 present in chicken breast help to make your skin soft and smooth.
5. Keeps You Feeling Full For Longer:
Eating chicken breast ensures your body can feel full for longer, so you won’t need to eat as much food later.
6. Maintains Healthy Cholesterol Levels:
Chicken breasts are a free source of Protein which keeps the cholesterol levels healthy and controls high levels of bad cholesterol in the body.
7. Packed With Vitamins:
Chicken breasts are packed with Vitamins A, D, E & B12 that helps to strengthen your immune system.
Most people like to eat chicken breast sandwiches but have never thought of using them for a more creative recipe such as this. This sandwich is one of many types that you can make from it. This recipe can make grilled chicken tacos, chicken sandwiches, and so much more.
People Frequently ask questions
How To Make Grilled Chicken Breasts?
To make grilled chicken breasts, there are various ways it can be prepared. You can marinate your meat with a mixture of lemon juice, salt, sugar and garlic cloves for about 24 hours before grilling.
You can also grill your chicken breasts by combining ketchup and barbecue sauce in a bowl and marinating the meat for about 30 minutes before cooking.
How To Grill Chicken Breasts?
Take a large and clean skillet and fill it with oil. Heat the oil, add chicken breasts, and grill them on both sides until they are browned. Then transfer the cooked chicken breasts to a clean dish, cover it with aluminium foil, and let it sit for about 10 minutes before serving.
You can get different flavours by marinating the meat in your favourite sauce for longer before grilling, preparing the chicken breasts in olive oil, or just brushing it with lemon juice.
How To Make Chick Fil A Sandwich?
Chickfil grilled chicken sandwich is an excellent option for sandwich lovers, although there are many other combinations that you can add and still get more flavour in your food.
How To Make A Chicken Sandwich?
Making chicken sandwiches is not difficult, especially if you have a good recipe like this. There are many other recipes for grilled chicken sandwiches that you can find on the internet, or you can use your recipe if you want.
How Long Do You Cook Grilled Chicken Breasts?
Grilling time is different according to the chicken breasts’ size, thickness and marinade. So, it would be better if you follow the instructions given in your recipe or just keep an eye at the grill and when it becomes browned in colour, you can remove them from the grill.
What Is The Best Way To Grill Chicken Breasts?
Chick fil grilled chicken sandwich recipes can be prepared by using different types of methods, but the most popular one is grilling. If you have a grill, this recipe can be designed better than other recipes with other foods in your kitchen oven.
How To Keep Chicken Breasts Warm While Grilling?
You can keep the chicken breasts inside a preheated or aluminium foil and heat it with an electric heating pad. You can also marinate the meat with a mixture of lemon juice, salt, sugar and garlic cloves for about 24 hours before grilling.